Friday 27 June 2014

One more sleep...

It's here! It's finally here!!

I look forward to it all year. The anticipation is excruciating. The practice, the preparations and then the sweaty palms...

...I'm speaking of course, of my Daughter's birthday on Sunday.

But, to kill the time until then, I guess I'll work Field Day.



I will be operating 1 Bravo British Columbia, (Did I say that right?), either from my famous patio station or from my kitchen table, depending on the weather.

I haven't decided if I'll use my FT-100D or my old trusty IC-756, that will be a game time decision.

While I'm not a serious contester, I do enjoy the easy pickings for DX, seeing what pileups I can break through, the non-stop action and filling up the log book. (I'm normally pretty slow to wrack up the QSO's because of time constraints and chasing DX ad nauseum.)

Good luck to all, I hope to hear you on the air!

(Wish me luck with the weather!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment