Thursday 10 July 2014

Coming Up

I'm probably going to be busy for the next couple of days, or more, so I thought I'd give you a little preview of the things I'm working on and planning for the blog.

Here are but a few: 

An overview of my gear and antenna setups

Recommended online ham radio resources and sites. 

A look at my portable setup

Gear reviews

Getting in to digital modes

Portable power options

My strategies for chasing DX

Shortwave Radio

Ham radio and related apps

Working satellites

Cool stuff on the radio waves

How I got in to Amateur Radio

All about Whackers

A thank you list that will make Oscar winners blush

And of course, lots more "Ask Shoey"

Of course I will continue to post about various other subjects as they arise; as well as the daily goings on around my shack.

The initial mission of this little experiment was to provide an avenue for new amateur radio operators to see the successes and failures of another "newbie" navigating the hobby, and that will not change. But, my hope is that  there will also be plenty of other content for hams of all experience levels to enjoy and discuss.

Plus, I promise, I do have some non-ham related and very interesting things to post along the way.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my humble little blog!

Please comment, whether positive, negative and anywhere in between, I value your feedback. I will answer any questions and address all concerns.

Questions for "Ask Shoey" can be submitted via Twitter to @VE7KPM or by e-mail: ve7kpm@gmail.com

And of course, I'm good on QRZ! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment