Wednesday 23 July 2014

Random Observations - Episode #1

You know, I've made hundreds, if not thousands of trips to countless lumber yards over the years, and I always find nice, evenly stacked piles of lumber. As I dig through them I find myself wondering if I'm being too picky, or why I'm always the asshole who has to tear a pallet of wood apart to find the right number of boards that meet my standards when everyone else seemingly was able to just take what they needed right off the top and not make a mess...

That was until yesterday, when I discovered that the brave men and women labouring in our lumber yards stack and restack the lumber constantly. 



Marketing genius! 

Stay tuned this week for another edition of "Ask Shoey", a long awaited and highly demanded personal update, and as usual, daily updates from the shack.

No comments:

Post a Comment